2.22.2014

my life, as told by Bob's Burgers gifs

Besides my obsession with melting my brain via House of Cards I love Bob's Burgers. To me there is nothing funnier than Tina's moan, or Louise's antics, or Gene's tender soul. I love it all and most of my love comes from how relatable it is.

So, here are 15 moments that my life perfectly mirrors Bob's Burgers, as told through amazing gifs from this incredible blog: http://bobsgifs.tumblr.com/

         1. When I try to act like an adult at dinner parties

         2. When I ride my scooter and people can't see me
   
         3. When I get a parking spot within 100' of Target

         4. When my body forgets I'm lactose intolerant 

         5. When my friend and drink a bottle of wine before seeing The Artist and everyone glares at us

         6. When someone calls me on the phone

         7. First swim of the year!

         8.  Trying to interact with people my age

         9. Watching anything with Michael Fassbender in it

         10. First sip of coffee of the day
    
         11. My inner response to most things
   
          12. When I see the latest Uggs/leggings-esque fashion trends

         13. When 3pm strikes at work and I haven't had a second cup of coffee

         14. When I come into work looking for the dog

         15. My inner dialogue, always